Biyernes, Agosto 19, 2011

Birthday

' So yes this is my first time bloggin and I am kinda excited. Anyways just call me JMac. I attended my bestfriend's 21st bday and a lot of things happened. First i must say that the Sisig is awesome and my bestfriends Ate is so damned pretty.
  Me and Duards (my other best bro) went there at around 8pm. We had some Tequilla and after like 3 hours stayin there a lot has happened. There is this stupid friend of bestfriend who told me to go home because I was tipsy. The hell with him I am not drunk, he is. Then I decided to walk out but later escorted   again in my bestfriends house. Some drama happened with me and one girl and I met a new friend.
  Well that's just it I dunno If I am doin this Bloggy Thing right. Anyways Belated happy bday best buddy.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento